Sunday, January 27, 2008

Saturday Night!

I suppose I should post something if I have a blog so I thought I'd start with my Saturday night.  I went out dancing with my friends at a ballroom dance studio.  They have a sort of free dance thingy on Friday and Saturday nights and there were a lot of really cute guys.  The guy I danced with the most though was over a head taller than me so that made things a bit more difficult  but it was still very fun.  And one guy had me spinning and twirling so fast during the swing that I lost all sense of direction.  It was awesome!  I've decided that any future husband of mine has to be able to dance.

2 comments:

DeletedBlog said...

Don't say you're vegan. It's sounds snobby :(

DeletedBlog said...

Yeah, he's pro! check out that video! he tears it UP!!!!